Mortar for masonry and plaster, medium-high mechanical performance, high workability, thixotropy, plasticity and elasticity, with controlled shrinkage, low content of water-soluble salts, non-reactive in the presence of salts in the masonry, very low VOC content, based of NHL3,5 natural hydraulic lime, selected pure aggregates with a maximum particle size of 3 mm, ideal for renovating or replenishing plaster or masonry of new or existing buildings, also subject to protection.
- Does not contain Portland cement.
- Contains no organic resins or additives sources of VOC.
- Class M5 according to EN 998-2.
- Class CS IV according to EN 998-1.
- Product with medium to high mechanical performance, but not rigid.
- It does not provide water-soluble salts to masonry.
- It does not react with any sulfates contained in the masonry and therefore is compatible with the historical walls.
- Breathable and hygroscopic, prevents the formation of mold and condensation, regulates the hygrometric content of the rooms.
- Reversible and compatible with the historical walls.
Wall K M5 can be used as a plaster with or without reinforcement mesh, both horizontally and vertically and / or as a mortar for masonry walls on solid brick walls, brick bricks, sand bricks and cement, mixed stone, tufa or calcarenites.
The main fields of application are summarized below:
- Spray paint and / or transpiration plaster both in vertical and in extrados of times or ceilings.
- Reintegration of plaster both vertically and on the extrados of vaults or slabs.
- Rinzaffo and / or consolidating plaster of class M5 reinforced with metal mesh, fiber glass, carbon fiber, appropriately connected to the masonry, on walls in stone, tuff or brick.
- Regularization renders (arriccio) on walls in mixed stone.
- Allettamento di stone walls, tufa or solid brick.
- Stitching of stone, tuff or solid brick masonry by means of sewer-sutures performed with disassembling oe localized reconstruction of the masonry.
- Stitching of joints in masonry in mixed stone, tuff or solid brick.
- Reinforced or not reinforced reinforcement of masonry walls in stone, tuff or solid brick .