Muro K PM
Plaster mortar for machine application for the reintegration, restoration and stripping of masonry in solid brick, brick, mixed stone, tufa, with high workability, thixotropy, plasticity and elasticity, with controlled shrinkage, low content of water-soluble salts, non-reactive in the presence of salts in the masonry, very low VOC content, based on NHL3,5 natural hydraulic lime, selected pure aggregates with a maximum particle size of 1.4 mm, ideal for the creation of new plasters on regular and homogeneous supports or in interventions of total or partial reinstatement of existing plasters also subject to protection.
Summary of characteristics:
- Does not contain Portland cement.
- Does not contain resins or organic additives sources of VOC.
- Class CSII according to UNI EN 998-1.
- Produced with high elasticity, not rigid.
- It does not provide water-soluble salts to masonry.
- Does not react with any sulfates contained in the masonry e therefore it is compatible with the historical walls.
- Breathable and hygroscopic, prevents the formation of mold and condensation, regulates the hygrometric content of the rooms.
- Reversible and compatible with the historical walls.
- Completely disposable and recyclable at the end of life.
Wall K PM can be used for the realization or reintegration of plasters with or without reinforcement mesh, on masonry, vaults or intrados of floors in solid brick, brick, concrete, sand bricks and cement, cellular cement, mixed stone, tufa or calcarenites.
The main fields of application are summarized below:
- Rough-laying and / or transpiring plaster on stone walls, solid brick, tufa or brick.
- Roughcast and / or reinforced plaster with nets in metal, fiberglass, carbon fiber, suitably connected to the wall, on stone walls, solid brick, tuff or brick in order to prevent the formation of collapse mechanisms (eg expulsion of a face, formation of hinges in vaults).
- Creation or reinstatement of plaster in one or more coats on both regular and heterogeneous supports for the purpose to prepare the wall for the preparation of RALLK Rasante K preliminary to the mineral or tintegg finish iatura.